Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Trick or Treat

I asked my mom what the closest holiday is she said Halloween. Halloween is a fun time of year because you get to dress up but the best part of it is that everyone gets CANDY yay. One time I got a candy bar that was 4 inches it took me 3 days to eat.

I not exactly sure what I’m going to be but I think I’m going to be a high school dancer. Last year I was Hannah Montana.  Two of my friends were twin tigers last year for Halloween.

I hope we have a Halloween party this year at school. But if we do maybe my mom could bring in candy and we could games.


Love jordan

1 comment:

  1. A party at school for Halloween sounds like fun. I bet your mom will make something better than candy for a special day like that. You'll get enough candy that night.
    Love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you're commenting "Anonymous" please leave your name in the comment or it will be deleted. Thank you! :)