Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Doll Party Crowns


I have a doll. Her  name is  Jenny.

I made a party for her.  We made crafts.



Go to the doller store  and get foam crowns and glitter glue. Decorate them at a party.

Have your mom bake a cake. Ask your doll what kind she wants. Sing to her.  Have a great  party.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you and Jenny had fun. Was Baby Rose (Jenny's little sister) napping during the party?

    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan, I LOVE your blog! It's so perfect, just like you :) and I'm glad you and Jenny had such a fun party! Perfect for you two rockstars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You already have two new posts! You're quicker than I can keep up with :)

    Great looking party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love parties Jordan. Thank goodness Mommy makes great cakes. What is Jenny's favorite kind of cake? I'm a chocolate cake or spice cake guy. I bet Jenny want's a pretty pink cake. Not for me though. I'm a guy and I want a football cake. I love the crowns though, hehehe

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you're commenting "Anonymous" please leave your name in the comment or it will be deleted. Thank you! :)