Hi blogger friends my
name is Jordan. I l love dancing Hannah Montana is my favorite popstar
. You are going to laugh on my blog.
Here some things on my blog:
We are going to have
crafts, reading, videos, pictures and so much more.
Thank you for reading.
Jordan,
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read your blog. I'm sure it will be very funny and have a lot of interesting information. I can't wait..........Let's do this
Daddy
thank you dad
DeleteThe BIG question is: will there be recipes?????
ReplyDeletemaybe :) xo, jordan
DeleteJordan,
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that you started a blog. I can't wait to read it.
Love you, Grandma
it will get funnyer love jordan
DeleteWow!! A BLOG...Grandma Mary and I don't know what a blog is but it sounds like something we should figure out....Pretty excited that you have one....Where did you get your blog? If we go to the same store maybe we can get a Blog for ourselves...All the cats say hi and we'll see you real soon....
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandad and Grandma Mary
you read and look for picture love jordan
DeleteGood for you. It should be fun!
ReplyDeletePapa
Yay Fun Jordan!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Aubrey and Jackie
Jordan,
ReplyDeleteHow exciting. I love your two blogs so far. You're doing a great job. I can't wait to read everyone that you write. See you in a couple of weeks:)
Aunt Anne
thank you anut anne love jodan
DeleteWhat a great job Jordan!! My daughter Stella is going to love reading your blog:)
ReplyDeletethank you jordan
ReplyDeleteI love Hannah Montana too! I love your blog. Great ideas Jordan.
ReplyDeleteHi Jordan! I liked your solo. You were great!
ReplyDeletethank you aj jordan
DeleteHi, Jordan...we got the video of your dance solo at school and it was great.. and thanks for the great picture in the frame..it's on the "family picture table" now..maybe you can post or link your dance on your blog...We don't know how a blog works so maybe you can and maybe you can't...but thought it might be fun. Glad Christmas was fun for you and we hope to see you soon. Give Mom and Dad a hug for us.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandad and Grandma Mary