Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Girl Scouts and Leaf Prints


Are you a brownie girl scout?  Well I am one.

It is fun in many ways.

You do crafts and go fun places.                                                                             



How to Make Leaf Print:

Get a piece of paper.  Go outside get some leaves. Put paint on the leaves and stamp them on the paper. Then you are done.





13 comments:

  1. HI Jordan. I was a Brownie when I was 7 but I don't think we made leaf stamps. It was a long time ago, so my memory might be failing me. I hope my daughter becomes a brownie next year when she starts 2nd grade. Keep up the great blog work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jordan! My name is Bella. i am almost 4. Me and my mom are going to do this craft today. It looks so super duper fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Jordan. Looks like fun. We have lots of different shaped leaves around here we could try it with when you visit.

    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great craft idea Jordan! I love the pink and yellow leaf. So pretty!! I'm excited to see what other crafts you post about on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jordan! This is a great craft idea. I have a 5-year old little boy and he would just love this. Thank you for sharing this project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jordan, this is the perfect time of year to do leaf crafts because all the leaves are falling off the trees. I love your leaf prints.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will so do it!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jordan! I was a brownie when I was s kid too! One of my favorite parts of being in brownies was all the crafts :-). I love those leaf prints you did!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you're commenting "Anonymous" please leave your name in the comment or it will be deleted. Thank you! :)